Recirculating system for fish farming
CRS – it is a modern complex of equipment, where water circulates in a closed circle and appropriate water level with main parameters is regulated according to the need (necessary oxygen content, temperature, low content of organic admixtures, etc.).
- Installation of CRS does not require large area of land or big resources of water.
- High efficiency.
- Water saving solution.
- Cultivation is independent from the season.
- Compliance with environmental requirements.
- Biological surveillance is not necessary, as raised species has no possibility to enter adjacent natural water bodies and infringe ecological balance.
- CRS systems are controllable, thus precious fish species may be raised, like European catfish, African catfish, sturgeon, trout, zander, and etc.
- Biological filters.
- Fish farming reservoirs.
- Additional CRS equipment (air-blowers, sorters, UV lamps, feeders, and etc.)
Fish farming reservoirs
- Selection and designing of CRS systems.
- Fitting of systems.
- Necessary quantity of water for 1 kg of fish: 100 - 150 litres
Necessary area of facility for raising 12 t of fish: 70 m²